Ames Chamber Artists has moved to an online electronic ticketing service, showtix4u.com. Advance tickets are $15 each and may be ordered directly.
This electronic ticketing process is easy and you can purchase tickets by following these steps:
- On the showtix4u.com home page, you’ll see a “Find an Organization” box. Begin typing Ames Chamber Artists in this box. Our “Keep Vigil” concert will appear automatically. Click on that selection.
- A second page will appear with an Event calendar and some information about our chorus. Click on the 7:30 box that’s located on Saturday, Dec. 17 on the calendar.
- On the Ticket Selection page, use the arrows to select the number of tickets you want to purchase. If you’d like to credit the ticket sale to a particular singer, you may choose them from the list but this step is not necessary. When you have the correct number of tickets selected, click the Purchase button.
- When an initial Payment Information page appears, ignore the Coupon/Flex pass option and choose whether you want the tickets emailed or picked up at will call. Click the Checkout button.
- Customer Information will appear. Provide your email address and your first and last name. If you want to receive physical mailings from Ames Chamber Artists, select that option and provide your mailing address. If you want to receive information via email, select the email button.
- Enter your credit card information and click the Pay with Card button.
- Your purchase is complete. You will receive a confirmation email from showtix4u with links to 1.) select e-tickets, 2.) Download and print the tickets or 3.) Send them as an e-ticket to a guest’s email or phone number.
Note: You may also purchase tickets by phone. Contact showtix4u via email at firstname.lastname@example.org and someone from their Ticketing Center will call you back and help with your request. Tickets will also be available at the door on Dec. 17.